- Part Time & Full Time Positions available
- Provides customer service, including greeting customers and answering their questions.
- Weighs and scans products.
- Accepts payment and provides change when appropriate.
- Handles cash and other forms of tender accurately.
- Bags products when necessary.
- Maintains a neat and clean register area.
- Assists in other duties as assigned.
- At least 16 years of age.
- Ability to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service.
- Ability to read, write, and do simple math problems.
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions.
- Work involves standing at a register for prolonged periods, repetitive arm and hand movements, moving and lifting products, and continuous interaction with customers and fellow associates.