Start your journey to long-term employment with Missoula Works today!
- Feel free to complete the Missoula Works application, W4, and I-9 at home. Print and fill out the application beforehand or complete one at our office.
- Alternatively, use this link to fill out the application online.
- Visit our office to complete the in-person intake with a Missoula Works job support specialist. We host open office hours at our office on Mondays-Thursday, 10am-12pm.
- If you have valid ID, please bring this along when you stop by for your intake.
- If you can’t find a specific job you’re interested, still feel free to contact us and we’ll do our best to find a job placement for you!
Get It Done Crew Position $15/hr Full-Time Posted: Sep, 22
· Completes a variety of service projects in Missoula including lawn maintenance, spring clean-up, small scale outdoor construction, deconstruction/demolition, deck and fence repair and resurfacing, pressure washing, junk removal, and fall clean ups
Crew Lead ($16.50/hr) Full-Time Posted: Sep, 01
Crew Lead Position Pay: $16.50+ DOE Job Description Manages crew Provides mentorship to employees Completes a variety of service projects in Missoula including lawn maintenance, spring clean-up, small scale outdoor construction, dec