This position is responsible for welding by interpreting blueprints, laying out jobs, and completing high-quality
fabrication within customer deadlines. Working in a busy, diversified job shop and experience working with
stainless steel and aluminum is a plus.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers and fractions
• Capability to juggle multiple tasks at once while maintaining high standards of the company
• Ensures a great work ethic by being accountable, dependable, hardworking, having an inquisitive mindset,
excellent communication skills, punctual, a self-starter, trustworthy and work independently or as a vital
part of our team
• Interacts professionally with customers, employees, and general contractors to assure projects are
completed under budget and meets deadlines
• Manage structural and miscellaneous steel jobs with the experience of working on site and in a shop setting
• Proven experience in this industry (5+ years)
Fabrication: Ability to interpret and apply fabrication blueprints to project completion with clear
and concise communication
• The ideal candidate will have experience with tig welding stainless steel and aluminum.
Physical requirements: Bending, kneeing, and awkward positions, and
confined spaces to install/modify jobs, standing on concrete floors and construction sites, lifting 50+ pounds,
operating heavy machinery and operating company vehicles. Must be able to get forklift certified.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. This position is available immediately.
Employment and competitive compensation will be determined after candidate demonstrates their level of
accountability, customer service excellence, experience, productivity, and work ethic. Our employees enjoy
challenging work, an excellent working environment and coworkers, long tenure with an established local
company, opportunities to improve our local community and other perks.