Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Open, scrape and clean retaining wall block forms.
2. Pour concrete into forms.
3. Use of concrete vibrator.
4. Change forms to match individual customer jobs.
5. Spray form release oil onto forms so forms open cleanly and easily.
6. Sweep shop floor and keep shop clean.
7. Willingness to perform various tasks as needed to ensure quality and safe production of materials.
8. Demonstrate a commitment to communicating, improving, and adhering to safety policies in all work.
9. Performs related duties as required.
Key Working Relationships:
Employee will work under the supervision of management, but will also be expected to work
under their own initiative.
Previous experience with precast concrete and its components including
Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds frequently. Perform work
standing for 5-8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Hours of Work:
Full-time. 8 hour day shift. Monday-Friday.
DMC is a drug-free work place. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.