· Completes a variety of service projects in Missoula including lawn maintenance, spring clean-up, small scale outdoor construction, deconstruction/demolition, deck and fence repair and resurfacing, pressure washing, junk removal, and fall clean ups.
· Snow removal/ shoveling and plowing seasonally
· Be able to lift 75lbs
· Attend 1 to 1’s with Job Support Specialist
· Attend trainings as required
· Experience with lawn equipment and power tools
· Experience operating zero turn mowers and line trimmers preferred but willing to train the right candidate
· Ability to follow all safety protocols
· Ability to work both as a team and independently
· Good communication and organizational skills
· Good customer service skills
· Efficient time management
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Driver’s license and good driving history preferred
· Previous lawn care/landscaping experience is preferred
Missoula Works is an equal opportunity employer and doesn’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin. Missoula Works is a felon friendly organization.