Convenience store looking for a sales representative.
Job skills include but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers with purchases. Excellent attention to detail while handling cash and ringing up purchases.
- Ensuring all customers are of legal age to purchase alcohol. Ensuring no customer is intoxicated while making purchases. Upkeep and maintain the interior and exterior of the building and property. Re-stocking and rotating of all inventory as needed.
- Must be able to spend long periods of time on your feet. Must be able to kneel, stoop, bend, lift, and climb ladders. This position also requires frequent lifting of up to 25lbs.
- The right candidate must have a valid driver's license, be able to pass a drug test, and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Someone with an availability during the daytime hours (basically, someone who is working when the manager is working)
- Preferably part time (they could work into full-time later on)
- Doesn't mind working outdoors (pulling weeds, cleaning pumps, snow shoveling, possibly painting curbs, washing the parking pads, changing trash etc.)
- Is ok with working in a cooler and stocking (and can lift at least a 30-pack), and spending some time in a freezer (freezer work is minimal).
- Someone with an interest in cash handling background, or who is interested in learning to cashier (this is for later on down the road if they end up being someone who works out)
- Is ok with cleaning restrooms.
- Comfortable with interacting with customers on the sales floor (even if they are just stocking or cleaning, customers may still interact with them).