We currently have an opening for a Powder Assistant, Sandblaster and Shop Helper with opportunity to grow
within the company. Must be available from Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, no weekends. Future
employment and competitive compensation will be determined after candidate demonstrates their level of
experience, accountability, productivity, work ethic and customer service excellence.
General Duties Include:
• Performs routine maintenance of powder coating and sandblasting equipment
• Follows all safety and PPE requirements of the company and manufactures
• Completes required paperwork for job and time tracking
• Communicates effectively with coworkers concerning timelines, workflow, and quality techniques
• Operates forklift to move material
• Must be able to be forklift certified-Our shop will certify you
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers and fractions.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
• Customer satisfaction oriented
• Spirited initiative and resourcefulness
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Arrives to work on time
• Bending, kneeing, and awkward positions, and confined spaces
• Standing: Concrete floors
• Lifting 50+ pounds
• Operating heavy machinery
• Operating company vehicles